Click here for the swim calendar.
Currently we are limiting hours from 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. Monday-Friday. No evening lap swimming is available at this time.
A few Covid-19 restrictions are currently in place and we ask all lap swimmers to please adhere to our policy so that we may continue to serve our community:
1. Please wear a mask at all times in the facility until you are ready to enter the water, and please mask up as soon as you exit the pool.
2. When possible please keep an empty lane between yourself and other swimmers. Avoid sharing lanes if at all possible.
3. Please bring a refillable water bottle. Our drinking fountain is currently used for filling water bottles only. No drinking directly from the fountain.
4. Please set your towel and equipment in a socially distant location on the bleachers.
Public Lap Swimming Hours:
(These hours are subject to change due to time of year and hosted events. Be sure to check the available calendars to confirm hours.)
Capitol Federal Natatorium will be closed:
- Saturday & Sunday
- Inclement weather
- 501 Closures
- Swim Meets
- Federal Holidays
- General public day pass - $4
- 15-Punch card - $45 (Cash or check)
- 20-Punch card - $60 (Cash or check)
Current/retired USD 501 employees and Capitol Federal employees swim free of charge with proof of employment.