Click here for the swim calendar.
A few Covid-19 restrictions are currently in place and we ask all lap swimmers to please adhere to our policy so that we may continue to serve our community:
1. Please wear a mask at all times in the facility until you are ready to enter the water, and please mask up as soon as you exit the pool.
2. Avoid sharing lanes if at all possible.
3. Please bring a refillable water bottle to prevent direct drinking from the water fountain if possible.
Public Lap Swimming Hours:
(These hours are subject to change due to time of year and hosted events. Be sure to check the available calendars to confirm hours.)
Capitol Federal Natatorium will be closed:
- Saturday & Sunday
- Inclement weather
- 501 Closures
- Swim Meets
- Federal Holidays
- General public day pass - $4
- 15-Punch card - $45 (Cash or check)
- 20-Punch card - $60 (Cash or check)
Current/retired USD 501 employees and Capitol Federal employees swim free of charge with proof of employment.